|If anyone starts a conversation with any|
of these phrases, run as if this guy was
- We need to talk
- We have a problem
- There's something I've been meaning to tell you, but I've only just now worked up the courage
- Are you sitting down?
- Okay, before I go on, promise me you won't freak out
- Okay, before I go on, promise me you won't lose your temper
- Before I say anything else, I need to establish the fact that I was rather drunk at the time
- Is our insurance paid up?
- I've been trying to find the right time and way to tell you this
- Did you get an extended warranty on the (insert name of expensive electronic device here)?
Photo Credit: Rakesh JV