Two slices of wheat bread
A few leaves of lettuce, either iceberg or romaine; the latter preferable if possible
8 discs of sliced cucumber, 1/4" thick
- Place both slices of bread next to each other
- Place lettuce on one slice
- Place cucumber discs on other slice
- Place a few slices of tomato on lettuce side
- Place a slice of Swiss cheese on top of the tomatoes
- Place three slices of medium rare roast beef on the cheese
- Put either some mayo or horseradish-infused brown mustard on roast beef
- Remove cucumber discs and toss them out.
- Wait, don't waste food..give them to a hungry person, or a dog, or a vegan
- Place three slices of bacon on bread that used to have cucumbers on it.
- Bring sandwich together
- Place sandwich on plate
- Add a fist full of potato chips on the side
- Pour yourself 12 ounces of your favorite beer.
- Unless you've been really awesome, in which case make it a 16 ounce
- Aw, go on,m you've been good. Go on, make it a 16 ounce.
- Take sandwich and beer into living room and find something awesome on tv
- Now, where the bloody blue Hell is the remote?
- Whoops. There it is.
- Turn on tv, take a swig of beer, and enjoy your cucumber sandwich.